Sweet Reef Corals Eye Candy Thread

I've been considering that path, curious to see how it works out. Please share a pic when it arrives!
Well, here they are. Just 4 from the pack. I was hoping they would be a little more encrusted since I waited 3 months but it is what it is. This is why I rarely order non-wysiwyg pieces. I just hope my system can get them healthy and colored up quickly….

RRU ANGRY BIRD
IMG_6087.jpeg


RMF LUCKY CHARMS
IMG_6088.jpeg


RRC SUPREME
PINK LEMONADE (from wysiwyg sale)
IMG_6089.jpeg
 
Well, here they are. Just 4 from the pack. I was hoping they would be a little more encrusted since I waited 3 months but it is what it is. This is why I rarely order non-wysiwyg pieces. I just hope my system can get them healthy and colored up quickly….

RRU ANGRY BIRD
IMG_6087.jpeg


RMF LUCKY CHARMS
IMG_6088.jpeg


RRC SUPREME
PINK LEMONADE (from wysiwyg sale)
IMG_6089.jpeg
They look like they have some on the bottom, not too bad. Frag size as expected?
 
They look like they have some on the bottom, not too bad. Frag size as expected?
The lucky charms has some crust. But unfortunately the color on that one is really rough. Gonna take quite a while to get that one recovered and colored up. AB and Supreme were likely cut no more than 2 weeks before I got them I’d guess. Frag size is exactly 3/4”.
 
The lucky charms has some crust. But unfortunately the color on that one is really rough. Gonna take quite a while to get that one recovered and colored up. AB and Supreme were likely cut no more than 2 weeks before I got them I’d guess. Frag size is exactly 3/4”.
Hmm, yea, we'll see how they do I suppose.
 
Hmm, yea, we'll see how they do I suppose.
I’ll take a pic of my last TCK order tomorrow. I got a RRC Supreme in that order as well. TCK is probably my favorite vendor based on the health and quality of the frags. I don’t really care for the whole auction thing but you can occasionally find some bargains.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new