Here is the deal.
I can ship 2mrw for Firday arrival. If no one buys it by then, I will have to wait 2 weeks(I will not be able to ship for 2 weeks).
Sorry for the late notice,my camera died on me...
Anyways,
0 Photoshop done on these,all pictures were taken under 2 aquablue specials, 1 ATI Purple Plus, and 1 ATI Blue Plus.
ALL FRAGS ARE WYSIWYG
DFS True Sea Fan-$110 ( Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den - Gorgonia ventalina )
4 Patriotic People Eaters(Alternating Blue and Red skirt)-$60
11 Deep Blues-$55
5 Lazer Beams-$50
7 Jokers-$70
6 Alien Abductions-$30
2 Hellraisers-$30
6 Night Crawlers-$60
1 SC Magician-$20
2 Purple Deaths(No picture atm)-$10
Total=$495(I think)+ Shipping
My Price-$175 Shipped!!!!
I can ship 2mrw for Firday arrival. If no one buys it by then, I will have to wait 2 weeks(I will not be able to ship for 2 weeks).
Sorry for the late notice,my camera died on me...
Anyways,
0 Photoshop done on these,all pictures were taken under 2 aquablue specials, 1 ATI Purple Plus, and 1 ATI Blue Plus.
ALL FRAGS ARE WYSIWYG
DFS True Sea Fan-$110 ( Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den - Gorgonia ventalina )
4 Patriotic People Eaters(Alternating Blue and Red skirt)-$60
11 Deep Blues-$55
5 Lazer Beams-$50
7 Jokers-$70
6 Alien Abductions-$30
2 Hellraisers-$30
6 Night Crawlers-$60
1 SC Magician-$20
2 Purple Deaths(No picture atm)-$10
Total=$495(I think)+ Shipping
My Price-$175 Shipped!!!!
