Sweet zoa pack!

The Coral Garden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
114
Location
Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a zoa pack up for sale.

BSA Sticker shock
GB Buttkissers
JF A**kraks
Space Chaos
Hawaiian Ding Dang
Psychosis
Cb White Zombie

$300 shipped
20200316_220915.jpg


Shipping Overnight Priority FedEx. Standard DOA rules apply must receive on first attempt and within 1 hour with photo in bag. I'm not responsible for delays or acts of nature. If you got any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!
 
This Pack is Sold!

I can make another similar pack if anyone is interest. Thanks everyone!
 
Where in Texas are you located
 
I live in Richardson and would be interested in doing a pack
 
My pack just arrive!!
Absolutely beautiful!!!
Very healthy. Ten minutes after they were place in quarantine, they all were fully open and happy like they never traveled.

I recommend it, good communication with the seller, buy with confidence.
Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it!
 
My pack has arrived and is in my tank. They opened up very quickly after acclimation and are amazing!! They look even better in person. Very pleased!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new