Sweetest Paly EVER!!!! PPE go Home!

redspot321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let the pic speak for itself!!!!!! Ive named it the DING-DANG PE!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a colony shot? That is SWEET!

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had them? I had a colony like that but then they morphed into something like chameleon people charmers or pink freckled purps.

OP
OP
R

redspot321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had them a few months. I did put a polyp high in the tank and the paly def morphed. The ones lower are growing like wild fire and remain exactly the same.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've had those before, they will lose the pink color in most tanks and turn mostly dark green w/ white and light pink speckles. they are pretty common to get ahold of.

i think you can bring out the pink color by blasting them with light. they are like other PE's that speckle under very bright light.

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've had those before, they will lose the pink color in most tanks and turn mostly dark green w/ white and light pink speckles. they are pretty common to get ahold of.

i think you can bring out the pink color by blasting them with light. they are like other PE's that speckle under very bright light.

just what i was gonna say. i got some that looked like that a few months back and now they are a deep purple with white and light pink speckles.

BiOcube14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup ive had those before more pink when you have it higher in the light for some time it is mostly a green white speckles..You want the best paly Look up Darth Mauls they blow everything out of the water x3

OP
OP
R

redspot321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are in the bottom of my tank under a montipora getting no direct light. I had problems witha polyp when I raised it into higher light morphing, but never in low light conditions.

This palys head is 3/4in in diameter wit 1.5 in stems. Its keeping its color.

reef-lover

Reef Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank God, As Individuals We Are All So Unique In Our Perspective Of Life And Love. Could You Imagine What It Would Be Like If We All Loved The Exact Same Type Of Woman Or Zoanthid?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back