Swim Bladder issue?

gvanni

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damsel is having issues I noticed today while feeding. Did not eat but was swimming a bit weird, now swimming sideways in the middle water column but not against rock or objects. Levels seem healthy as well so kinda confused. I’ll add a video once I figure out how to.
 
What are your parameters at? Does it look like he has any injuries? If you have a breeder net or box you can put him in it to take some pressure off his body, and observe in case it gets worse.
 
What are your parameters at? Does it look like he has any injuries? If you have a breeder net or box you can put him in it to take some pressure off his body, and observe in case it gets worse.
I do have a breeder box I can put into the tank. Ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate was 60 after I fed and water change so that’s my only concern. Rest of the tank seems relatively healthy. Salinity is 35 and temp is 78.2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new