Switching from Red Sea ABC to BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter CEReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CEReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear BRS team,

I am currently using the Red Sea system, and having success with it. I was wondering, which kind of elements of the BRS line (soda ash vs sodium bicarbonate, ecc) would I need to get in order to achieve the same thing that I am achieving with the ABCs?
 
Dear BRS team,

I am currently using the Red Sea system, and having success with it. I was wondering, which kind of elements of the BRS line (soda ash vs sodium bicarbonate, ecc) would I need to get in order to achieve the same thing that I am achieving with the ABCs?


In terms of BRS two part, I would suggest the Calcium Chloride for your calcium, Soda Ash for your alkalinity, and the mix of Magnesium Chloride and Magnesium sulfate for your magnesium.

The Two-Part Starter Kit is a great way to get up and running with BRS two part. This kit has just enough Soda Ash, calcium chloride, and magnesium mix to make one gallon of each solution. The two part is also available separately if you don't need the mixing jugs, pumps, and other accessories.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/2-pa...-starter-package-bulk-reef-supply-bundle.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new