Switching to AI Blades

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadyraro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That’s if U are gonna manage to sell your Radeon for a decent price.
Guess what, send me a Cade aquarium and I will send you any light U want.;)
Haha.. I’m always looking for deals on marketplace and I have another xr15 in the garage that I got cheap, the only new stuff I’ve bought is the reef factory equipment.
 
There were several misses with the Blade. The overlapping royal blue between the two versions (Glow/Grow) being a big one. They could've made those two fully complimentary and crushed the "wide blue spectrum" thing. Instead they overlapped them, exaggerating the 450nm spike and missing several other beneficial color ranges.

I mean, for coverage, blending, etc, the Blade nailed it. Everything else is pretty "Meh."
I need it very close to the waterline because of a canopy and I also like a fuller spectrum look so I used one of the freshwater models also along with some T5s.

I also think they are way overkill on the royal blues, but the US market prefers the Day-Glo look, and the “any color you want as long as it’s blue“. So they designed for their target audience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new