Swollen mag question

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever have a mag with a swollen body? The tentacles look normal and mouth is normal. I'm wondering maybe this is normal for a mag this size (18 inches). I've had it for about a week in a holding tank with two clowns. It could also just be acclimating. Thought I'd ask
20200627_221235.jpg
 
I’ve seen my do that anemones just go through inflation and deflation cycles sometimes they just look weird the best indicator is the mouth, if it’s tight and raised like a outi bellybutton you know the anemone Is doing good
 
I’ve seen my do that anemones just go through inflation and deflation cycles sometimes they just look weird the best indicator is the mouth, if it’s tight and raised like a outi bellybutton you know the anemone Is doing good
Thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new