SYED's 200G Rimless Reef

icon7.gif
New Addition - Fishes

I added Six small size Green chromis.....

 
icon7.gif
Algae Growing

Rocks are covering with some brown algae.... I made two water changes in past two weeks. first week I made 10% and second week 20%.

 
icon7.gif
New addition

I have added a good quantity of Marine Invertebrates cleanup crews.

Nerite Snail (Nerita sp.).
Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab (Calcinus laevimanus)
Dwarf Yellow Tip Hermit Crab (Clibanarius sp.)


 
icon7.gif
Apex Lite controlling Tunze 6105

UPDATE:

So here we go.....

Apex started to control all lighting. Tunze Turbelle Stream 6105 also connected with Apex. Actually for the time beang I am using Apex to get pulse movement with Tunze. Next month I will order Tunze Multicontroller 7095 to get full benefit from this toy.

Lighting detail I already posted in my earlier post. So Here is how I made Tunze programmed with Apex:

PUMP 1:
Pump One: ON mm:ss :01:00
Pump One: OFF mm:ss :01:00
Pump One: ON mm:ss :00:00
Feed Mode: ON mm:ss :01:00

PUMP 2:
Pump One: ON mm:ss :00:00
Pump One: OFF mm:ss :01:00
Pump One: ON mm:ss :01:00
Feed Mode: ON mm:ss :00:00

So they are giving me pulse movement to circulating water inside the tank... The reason making running time 1 minute for each Pump to reach water every dead spot of the tank.

 
icon7.gif
New Addition - Flower / Ricordea Mushroom, Red Maroon (Ricordea yuma)

Flower / Ricordea Mushroom, Red Maroon (Ricordea yuma)

I added Maroon/Red yuma....

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new