SYED's 200G Rimless Reef

icon7.gif
Bulk Reef Supply order

Box Opened......
xyxthumbs.gif


 
icon7.gif
Update rock cycling tank

Second water changed ..... Skimmer is doing well. Ammonia was little high before water change....

I will try to take some closeups to show you guys the small patches of Coraline algae...
spiny.gif


 
icon7.gif
Tank Second water Test

Left Panel ...... I found very miner Bow on both side
mad.gif
.... almost 0.5mm.........I don't thing it will cause any problem....
spin01.gif


 
icon7.gif
Water circulation in DT.

On both corners, I installed The pumps 6000L/h to let move water.... The similar pumps I will use as return.... it will be with little low flow 4000L/H x 2. each pump for each return.......
dance.gif


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new