sympodium coral!!! Wont Open!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank.Bro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank.Bro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh P.a
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I picked up a blue green sympodium coral at my LFS and it wont open. I have it in med flow and Med light.......... It started to open but closes as soon as it almost opens..... Also a big question I have is, how fast do these guys grow. Thanks to any one who replies I just started this forum!
 
I don't know how long you have had it. I just got some in a coral order 2 weeks ago and it took it a week before it opened fully. It would open about half way then close up again. I figured some of the shrimp were touching it causing it to retract. From my research its not a really fast grower.
 
Thanks! ya my LFS said that but I mean I wanted clarification by people who own them. Ill wait a couple of days and then see if not ill have to contact my LFS..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new