Syncra shark 3.0 pump help needed

kbnh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a syncra shark 3.0 needle wheel for my skimmer, I took it out for a cleaning and put it back together (or so I think) but now it won’t work, I can’t find a manual online for it and I bought it second hand with the tank, anyone have a manual or any information about it before I consider it dead and buy a new one?

OP
OP
K

kbnh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, neither of those though , here is a picture of it
IMG_8428.png

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking on their website, I couldn’t find that exact pump, I wonder if it’s been discontinued or was specific to a particular skimmer? That said it looks pretty similar to this pump.

I can’t access it on my phone, but if you go to that page, you should be able to find the user manual maybe that will help?

OP
OP
K

kbnh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking on their website, I couldn’t find that exact pump, I wonder if it’s been discontinued or was specific to a particular skimmer? That said it looks pretty similar to this pump.

I can’t access it on my phone, but if you go to that page, you should be able to find the user manual maybe that will help?
Appreciate your help, I’m gonna try contacting sicce directly and see if they have any information

FUNGI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make 100% sure this part is on correctly. Otherwise, the impeller wont seat correctly.
1702514058155.png

also, dry run (quickly) the pump without the cover and see if it turns....that usually works for all of my Sicce pumps....

OP
OP
K

kbnh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make 100% sure this part is on correctly. Otherwise, the impeller wont seat correctly.
1702514058155.png

also, dry run (quickly) the pump without the cover and see if it turns....that usually works for all of my Sicce pumps....
I’ll double check it and give it a try, thank you!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back