• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Synergy Reef Sump

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

leewish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
223
Location
North Wales, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Acrylic aquarium sump that has great color pop to make your sump stand out. I Have a ton of filter socks I can include as well. Dimensions are 34 long, 15 wide and 15 high. I ran this on a 135g tank but it’s recommended for tanks between 50g to 250g. Baffle is adjustable

I do have the 1.5” bulkheads but they have some plumbing attached to them. You’re certainly welcome to them if you want.

No shipping as I don’t have the box or packing material for it. Pickup is in 19454.

IMG_5317.jpeg IMG_5318.jpeg IMG_5319.jpeg IMG_5320.jpeg IMG_5321.jpeg IMG_5322.jpeg IMG_5324.jpeg IMG_5323.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new