Synergy Reef Systems Reef Overflow Giveaway on R2R! - Claimed

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the algae resistant weir, prevention of bloom at this point will benefit my setup greatly.

As for my dimensions, it's going in a standard 125 gallon setup, 6'x12"x18".
Going into a 40 gallon wet dry converted to hold live rock and chaeto. It will spill into the chamber with my protuen skimmer. Pretty standard for a simple setup.

I believe in keeping it easy. I think this will be a great addition if I were to win.

dnyceli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
synergy.jpg

Synergy Reef Systems
has donated one of their 16" Synergy Reef Overflow systems to giveaway to one lucky Reef2Reef member!

Their Reef Overflow is truly a one of a kind self-install overflow system. More details can be found here about this overflow: Reef Overflow System

How to enter:

1. Check out the Synergy Reef Systems (synergyreef.com) website and online store (http://synergyreef.com/store/) and sign up for the newsletter at the bottom right hand side of the site.

2. Post what you like most about the Synergy Reef Overflow and what your tank dimensions would be that you will use it on.

3. Like Synergy on Facebook (http://Facebook.com/synergyreefsystems) and share this contest!

Drawing
:
On July 9th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize:
The name drawn will receive brand new Synergy Reef Systems Reef Overflow shipped to their door!

SRO-front-e1428588029229.jpg

Thanks again to Synergy Reef for this awesome prize!
synergy.jpg

Synergy Reef Systems
has donated one of their 16" Synergy Reef Overflow systems to giveaway to one lucky Reef2Reef member!

Their Reef Overflow is truly a one of a kind self-install overflow system. More details can be found here about this overflow: Reef Overflow System

How to enter:

1. Check out the Synergy Reef Systems (synergyreef.com) website and online store (http://synergyreef.com/store/) and sign up for the newsletter at the bottom right hand side of the site.

2. Post what you like most about the Synergy Reef Overflow and what your tank dimensions would be that you will use it on.

3. Like Synergy on Facebook (http://Facebook.com/synergyreefsystems) and share this contest!

Drawing
:
On July 9th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize:
The name drawn will receive brand new Synergy Reef Systems Reef Overflow shipped to their door!

SRO-front-e1428588029229.jpg

Thanks again to Synergy Reef for this awesome prize!
Spoke with the wonderful owners of Synergy at RAP and view their product first hand. Very well made. Functionality and beauty at its finest. Gonna set it up in a 47 1/2x 23 1/2x 20

skulcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Done
2) Sleek and space efficient - so much better than full height overflows. I have a 110 Oceanic (60x18x23) just begging to get running again.
3) Done

JRig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. I love how clean and well-designed they look. I'll use it on my current 3' x 2' x 18" and then on my next upgrade (hopefully 120+) later this year.
3. Done

Persun87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) Done
2.) I like the small foot print and sleek design of the synergy overflow system. I would use this on a forty breeder 36x18x12.
3.) Done

Civilized_drifter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done!
2. I love the craftsmenship of this product. How it looks and how it functions flawlessly. It really looks like they spent a lot of time in R&D and it shows in their final product. I would use this on my new 40 breeder and I know this product will help me out a lot because this is going to be my first reef tank!
3. Done

Chantelle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that it's plug and play and inhibits algae growth, it's perfect for those like myself that are new to the hobby. I would put it on my 55g

72dat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of an overflow for my tank. Currently I have a 125g that I plan to drill next month and get set up again.

Tlgutierrez06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done

2. Seriously love the look of it, and would be excited to add it to my 50 gal 36"/ 20" tank

3. Done

TheSaint216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) Done
2.)The Design looks amazing and the fact you can barely see it in tank would make my 48 x 18 x 24 90 gallon tonga tank look amazing.
3.) Done

spikedangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) done
2) got a chance to check this overflow out at reefapaloozaNY and it was stunning. Every seam and detail was amazing quality and looks awesome! The magnetic cover for the weir is just an added touch of awesome. If I won this I would use it on my new 40 breeder build.

3) done!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. I'd like to use this overflow on a frag tank around 40 gallons, my favorite part is how small the footprint is.
3. Did this along time ago

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed, liked and shared! I love the low profile on the internal overflow boxes. It takes up almost no room in the tank. It would be awesome on my 18" cube.

skjohn98

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overflow will be going on a standard 220 but it will be going on one end as the tank will be a penninsula build, I have looked at several other options and they don't come close to the quality of the synergy overflow.
I am looking forward to the build thread I will be posting here on REEF 2 REEF
john

Assassin Smoke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Synergy is peerless with regards to overflows. I would love to take my standard 55 Gallon tank to above standard performance. Thanks for building a great product.

jrrl_dml

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. DONE
2. I like how sleek it looks and need a new overflow for the 75gal tank (48 long).
3. DONE

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back