Synergy Reefs

  • Thread starter Thread starter tapout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tapout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
397
Reaction score
35
Location
las cruces NM
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Just picked up the ATO from Rick at synergyreefs.com and I am very pleased! I was just using a 5 gallon bucket and felt my system deserved a nicer look. I am using a tunze osmlator with it and it is a very sleek fit! Love how it the green atomic sign glows with my radions as well!
 
Just picked up the ATO from Rick at synergyreefs.com and I am very pleased! I was just using a 5 gallon bucket and felt my system deserved a nicer look. I am using a tunze osmlator with it and it is a very sleek fit! Love how it the green atomic sign glows with my radions as well!

Thanks for the write up! Hope you are enjoying the ATO.

You have our web adress incorrect :D its www.synergyreef.com

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new