T-Bucket's Red Sea Reefer 450

Just ran through this thread again. Any updates?
It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that I am currently in the process of breaking down this tank. I work in the car business and recently got a promotion working anywhere between 11-13 hour days so I no longer have the time or energy to keep this tank going. After the tank is finished being broke down I will be selling everything and I already have buyers. I’m unsure if I’ll ever return to the hobby again.
 
It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that I am currently in the process of breaking down this tank. I work in the car business and recently got a promotion working anywhere between 11-13 hour days so I no longer have the time or energy to keep this tank going. After the tank is finished being broke down I will be selling everything and I already have buyers. I’m unsure if I’ll ever return to the hobby again.

Sorry to hear. Good luck with the promotion!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new