T5 Bulb Selection for Mh/T5 combo fixture - SPS Tank

brianspider

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I know there are posts out there about t5 bulb selection, but I was hoping to get insight about selection specifically for a mh/t5 combo fixture over a SPS dominant reef. I am running a 400w Radium bulb on the MH. Need a four bulb t5 combination that will best compliment the radium. My goals are to best optimize both growth and color. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new