T5 Hybrid - 96 inch tank

Crytpotank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey trying to figure out the best T5 Hybrid options for my new 96 inch long tank. Cant decide between two 48inch or one 61inch leaving a gap....?
 
Hey trying to figure out the best T5 Hybrid options for my new 96 inch long tank. Cant decide between two 48inch or one 61inch leaving a gap....?

I did two 48’s mostly because I could fit more Radions in there vs one 61, but either way, it looks better, and has better coverage vs the 61
 
I did two 48’s mostly because I could fit more Radions in there vs one 61, but either way, it looks better, and has better coverage vs the 61
Ok thanks, what I worry with that is I cant have a light right in the middle as the support beams will be in the way? How many radions do you have? I was trying to get away with just having 3 of the new G5 Pros.
 
Ok thanks, what I worry with that is I cant have a light right in the middle as the support beams will be in the way? How many radions do you have? I was trying to get away with just having 3 of the new G5 Pros.

I have four, two in each fixture

If running 3, a 61 may be better, and just hang it a bit higher for better spread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new