• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

T5 HYBRID light fixture 36 inch preferably

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a T5 hybrid light fixture, preferably a 36 inch but would consider a 24 inch. Let me know if you have one, thanks.

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36” noopsyche t5 hybrid, here’s some info on it since they are not too well known. they are a great t5 hybrid, I prefer it to my aquatic life fixture, and you can get legs to mount it instead of hang it if you prefer although I don’t have them.

would take 175 or trade for coral etc if you’re not too far from north nj. Wouldn’t really want to ship it though.

OP
OP
J

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, thanks for the reply. I am definitely interested in your fixture, bad thing is I'd need it shipped to PA. If you change your mind and want to ship it let me know. Thanks again

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back