Oct 6, 2015 #21 slicko Active Member View Badges Joined May 15, 2015 Messages 115 Reaction score 63 Location Australia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I like the 14-16k look but its all personal preference
Oct 6, 2015 #22 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It is a 24" Marineland pro series 24hr lighting system. http://www.marineland.com/Products/...-saltwater-reef-aquarium-lighting-system.aspx as it sits, on the stilts included. I run the t5 for 10 hr and the mh for 3. I am in the process of making a stand to hang the light from
It is a 24" Marineland pro series 24hr lighting system. http://www.marineland.com/Products/...-saltwater-reef-aquarium-lighting-system.aspx as it sits, on the stilts included. I run the t5 for 10 hr and the mh for 3. I am in the process of making a stand to hang the light from
Oct 6, 2015 #23 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Oct 6, 2015 #24 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Let me know if y'all can see the pictures
Oct 6, 2015 #25 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I appreciate everyone's input and the reminders that this is not a lone t5 fixture. I need to replace these lights as they are getting weak. Here is a picture with the mh on
I appreciate everyone's input and the reminders that this is not a lone t5 fixture. I need to replace these lights as they are getting weak. Here is a picture with the mh on
Oct 6, 2015 #26 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 One last thing. It is over a 29g tank. How far above water surface would be best for the lights? I've heard anywhere from 4" to 10"
One last thing. It is over a 29g tank. How far above water surface would be best for the lights? I've heard anywhere from 4" to 10"
Oct 12, 2015 #27 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 slicko said: I like the 14-16k look but its all personal preference Click to expand... Where did you find this?
slicko said: I like the 14-16k look but its all personal preference Click to expand... Where did you find this?
Oct 12, 2015 #28 slicko Active Member View Badges Joined May 15, 2015 Messages 115 Reaction score 63 Location Australia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Found it in a macna 2015 photo album
Oct 12, 2015 #29 OP OP Reab Well-Known Member View Badges Hub City Reef Club CIRS Member Joined Sep 11, 2015 Messages 591 Reaction score 352 Location San Marcos What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok, i was hoping it was like an interactive software :(