T5 Lighting options

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I like the 14-16k look but its all personal preference

image.jpg
 
e4e095d05ad31bb7c08daf7a0d0be2b0.jpg
00e89c2dc914f446054b66873197c75f.jpg
 
Let me know if y'all can see the pictures
 
I appreciate everyone's input and the reminders that this is not a lone t5 fixture. I need to replace these lights as they are getting weak. Here is a picture with the mh on
197a8f25c39378253e77c1b201a3ab8b.jpg
 
One last thing. It is over a 29g tank. How far above water surface would be best for the lights? I've heard anywhere from 4" to 10"
 
ok, i was hoping it was like an interactive software :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new