T5 vs Kessil LED

I have 2 kessil A350w's over a 90 long and was wanting to add a dual t5 fixture with them. The problem I am having is finding a 48" t5 fixture that will fit under my canopy. Any suggestions???

What are the dimensions?
 
T5 is Better for Health, Growth, and Polyp Size.

But I do Love the way Blue LED makes Corals Glow.

So I say do Both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new