Tabasco's 45 cube

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time in the planning and finally coming to life.

Tank Equipment details
45g cube 24"x18"x24"
ATI sunpower dimmable
RO Prime 150 skimmer
TLF dual reactors-GFO & Carbon
MP10 and another random circulator pump I had laying around when realized the other MP10 won't stay connected to back glass
Sump
40g breeder with fuge, skimmer & return sections
12g fuge
mag 5 return
front view 1.jpg
Side view.jpg

OP
OP
Tabasco1

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be building another rock formation for the left side of the tank, 2 smaller ones actually. The tank is viewable by 2 sides and will be taking advantage of the depth of perspectie from the view that is 24".

Right now trying to get skimmer dialed in. It is just going nuts. I have the collection cup off and just letting it run. I put some mesh bags of carbon between the baffles to try to get whatever is causing the craziness out. Once that is dialed in i have some corals in a frag tank that are getting moved over.

After that will be focusing on fish/invert additions
First will be:
Large ric garden to host 6 pedersen shrimp
pair of neon gobies

Next set of additions:
pair or trio of zebra darfish
purple firefish

Last will be:
Midas blenny
pair of black and white ocellaris

Nothing too hard to take care of. I really wanted to get fish that I can feed in the morning with pellet and feed frozen at night. And I really like pairs/multiples.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back