• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tablet for aquarium equipment?

Banjo-king

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really wanting to upgrade to better equipment I currently only have a 20gal tall with nothing worth talking about other than live rock,sand, and a clownfish. I live in the Birmingham, al area. I have a samsung galaxy tab 8.9" that is still under contract with AT&T I would trade it outright (which is free) you'd just have to pay the $15 per month to keep the contract up for less than a year. The tablet is in PERFECT condition. I can meet to trade maybe within 75miles of 35007. I would also be willing to ship. thanks again.

OP
OP
Banjo-king

Banjo-king

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be more clear on trade, the person obtaining the tablet would have to transfer service into their name. It wouldn't be a new contract. They would just have to pay at least the minimum of $15 a month for the remainder of the existing contract.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back