Takashi Amano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cleo642
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
1,155
Location
St. James Parish, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today an aquarium legend passed away. Takashi Amano created beatiful aquarium aquascapes that mimicked nature. I know some of you may or may not have heard him because he dealt with freshwater aquariums. The aquarium designs created by this man are just outstanding. He published books to show people how to create aquariums like this for themselves. I thought I would write a little something about him. He was 61. FB_IMG_1438830400339.jpg Screenshot_2015-08-05-22-14-50.png FB_IMG_1438830766821.jpg FB_IMG_1438830762613.jpg FB_IMG_1438830748286.jpg FB_IMG_1438830736651.jpg
 
RIP a great artist in the fresh water industry.
I met the master in Atlanta in a Aquatic Gardeners Convention, it was I believe in '08.
 
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new