Take a look at this one!

cherokee_dude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
772
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston, MA 02119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is? I wish I could capture the beauty of this one! Alas... Crappy camera=Crappy pics...

[
no9hjq.jpg

15yfdae.jpg
 
I know what it is, but i would need it in my tank to be 100% sure.
 
it is the ORA blue iris. I have one in my tank that looks just like that. Very nice coral and it always seems to have great polyp extension.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new