Taking a swing

notsobigtime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
125
Reaction score
162
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R! I made the decision to jump into the saltwater world about 6 months ago after coming from the planted tank world.

Setup:
40 breeder
Custom coast to coast overflow
Bean Animal drain
Custom built 30 long sump/fuge
DIY ATO in the works. Parts are sourced. Needs soldered.
Jebao OW-25 ordered. Will be here early next week
SCA-303 skimmer
Reef Radiance LEDs x2
UFO grow light over my sump
Leafy Ogo macro (I believe) dragon's breath was ordered. Not what was delivered.
New light hanger instead of the hood in photos

Inhabitants:
Bonded pair of Mocha Storm Clowns
A single Magician Zoa polyp (my first coral)
Holding a large colony of Aussie Duncans that grew too large for a friend's aquarium.
Adding Hephaestus and Soul Sucker zoas in the next week or so.
Also a Colorado Sunburst nem in the next few weeks.

Feel free to ask any other questions. I'll try and attach a photo or 2 that I have handy.

20200305_170702.jpg 20200320_210209.jpg 20200404_203450.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r19.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new