• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Taking down tank

GluGlu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of moving and I need to tare down my tank. I am selling all livestock. Unfortunately I can not ship anything at this time so it will have to be pick up only. I live in killeen TX. If your interested shoot me a message and i will send you a list of all the live stock with picktures. Thanks.

chap34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of moving and I need to tare down my tank. I am selling all livestock. Unfortunately I can not ship anything at this time so it will have to be pick up only. I live in killeen TX. If your interested shoot me a message and i will send you a list of all the live stock with picktures. Thanks.
What do you got?

Jots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’d be interested in seeing what you have. I live in Corpus and don’t mind making a trip. I’m interested in livestock to include fish and corals. Let me know thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back