Taking Stock After RAP NJ

retiredsailor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The family and I (wife and 3 kids) managed to hit the festival this past Sunday. All told we had 5 bags for handouts. We had a really good time checking out all the boothes. It was great to meet Rev and his Wife at the r2r setup! We were only lucky enough to win 1 raffle for a small can of food, not the Gyre that I really want to get. But that's ok, I'm used to not winning free things. Besides, with the all the bags we came away with some really cool goodies ! image.jpg image.jpg

The only complaint I have was a lot of the displays started shutting down at 3:30, even though it ran until 5:00. I ended up having to run around to find the corals I wanted to buy. It worked out for the best, though, because people didn't want to drive home with their products and were offering great deals! In all I walked away with over $600 of corals for less than $300! So, I guess that's a great problem to have had.

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the guy from chemi pure hooked me up with a few containers of the "blue" around the 3:30 time (give or take....maybe a little bit before) along with a few other showcasing companies.....i am assuming that the vendors did not want to haul a lot of stuff back with them after a long weekend....my only complaint was that i felt it was kinda small given the massive space it was in....but im new to the hobby so i guess i cant complain.....but like you i did walk away with some nice pieces and won a prize in the raffle so overall i am a happy camper

Back