Taking the leap into saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrco226
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jrco226

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
169
Location
Lexington, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, about 4 months ago I decided to take the leap into saltwater from fresh. Have a 40g cube up and running with a pair of clowns and a bi color blenny with some corals. I've already posted some questions on the site and was taken back by the amount of help one can find on this forum. Just wanted to officially introduce myself. Can't wait to see this tank flourish. Thanks for all the help in advance! [emoji6]

88a9a4e704297e0bb5799c43a8bc78c2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! I like the shape of the rock!! Do you plan to add more fish to your tank?

-MJ

Probably a couple, I got impatience and bought the Bicolor blenny when I really wanted a Midas so I don't know if its smart to combine the two. I'm also looking for something that will take up the middle of the tank because the Bicolor (added last night after QT) so far hides in the rock and the clowns stick the far right side unless its dinner time.
 
Probably a couple, I got impatience and bought the Bicolor blenny when I really wanted a Midas so I don't know if its smart to combine the two. I'm also looking for something that will take up the middle of the tank because the Bicolor (added last night after QT) so far hides in the rock and the clowns stick the far right side unless its dinner time.

I think your tank might be a little small to keep two blennies together,,, I heard Midas can be aggressive to smaller fish :(

-MJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new