Talking Fish: Chalk Bass! The ULTIMATE Beginner Fish?

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,969
Reaction score
33,330
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In today's video Taras continues on with the "Talking Fish" series, today we get to know Chalk Bass or Basslet a little bit better! An amazing beginner saltwater fish that brings great color and personality to any reef tank!

Got a topic you want Taras to talk about next? Dying to know more about your favorite aquarium topics? Leave us a comment down below so we can put out the content you want to see!Be sure to like, subscribe, and hit the bell notification!

​
 
Honestly I love Chalk Bass, one was my first fish! Survived a nasty bout of Pop-eye and lived for another year or so. Will probably get another when I upgrade my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new