• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tampa Bay Saltwater still rockin!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed my second order with Tampa bay saltwater on the 27th of November for 40lbs rock , 20lbs of sand, and some critters. The next morning TBS reached out to me to get some info about my tank and set up shipping timeframe.

We agreed on the 11th for delivery and after a one day delay due to weather I got my rocks on the 12th!

Cargo pickup was easy and for three boxes at 130lbs the fee was about $170.

I asked for them to leave all the hitchhikers on my rocks and I’m so glad they did. Each rock was absolutely full of tiny crabs, snails, sponges, algae, worms, etc. I have a mantis shrimp and a puffer who will enjoy all the extras.

I also asked for flat rocks and they absolutely delivered, I even got a really nice branch piece!

They threw in a bunch of extra critters as well, a few tiger gobies, a large orange sponge, and a decorator crab covered in sponges were the highlight!

I will definitely be ordering again, the rock looks fantastic in the tank and I can’t see myself starting dry ever again.

If you’re debating ordering from them you will not be disappointed!!
IMG_5541.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5559.jpeg

LiverockRocks

Gulf of Mexico Living Rock Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Placed my second order with Tampa bay saltwater on the 27th of November for 40lbs rock , 20lbs of sand, and some critters. The next morning TBS reached out to me to get some info about my tank and set up shipping timeframe.

We agreed on the 11th for delivery and after a one day delay due to weather I got my rocks on the 12th!

Cargo pickup was easy and for three boxes at 130lbs the fee was about $170.

I asked for them to leave all the hitchhikers on my rocks and I’m so glad they did. Each rock was absolutely full of tiny crabs, snails, sponges, algae, worms, etc. I have a mantis shrimp and a puffer who will enjoy all the extras.

I also asked for flat rocks and they absolutely delivered, I even got a really nice branch piece!

They threw in a bunch of extra critters as well, a few tiger gobies, a large orange sponge, and a decorator crab covered in sponges were the highlight!

I will definitely be ordering again, the rock looks fantastic in the tank and I can’t see myself starting dry ever again.

If you’re debating ordering from them you will not be disappointed!!
IMG_5541.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

IMG_5549.jpeg

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5559.jpeg
It was a pleasure working with you @SaltyCabbage.
We do our best to curate the right rock for every scenario and this looks perfect. Love the aquascape and can't wait to see the tank grow out!
Thank you for taking the time to document your experience with Tampa Bay Saltwater.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back