Tampa Bay Area - Octopus - Free

ClearwaterReeferNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Reefers!

I picked up some live rock from my LFS and I was lucky enough to get an interesting little hitchhiker. It's a tiny little octopus! I have no idea how to care for the little guy or is my tank setup for an octopus. Is there anyone in the Tampa Bay area that would like to take this little dude for free to a good home?
 
Hello fellow Reefers!

I picked up some live rock from my LFS and I was lucky enough to get an interesting little hitchhiker. It's a tiny little octopus! I have no idea how to care for the little guy or is my tank setup for an octopus. Is there anyone in the Tampa Bay area that would like to take this little dude for free to a good home?
I live nearby would pick it up if it’s still available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new