Tampa par meter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can rent or borrow a par meter in the Tampa area?
 
U can join TBRC I know they have one and if u become a member u can borrow it.
 
If anyone in the club could contact me to let me know how to join that would be great !
 
Www . Tampabayreefclub.org. think it's like 25 a month and they do once a month get together. Come and join up.
 
Www . Tampabayreefclub.org. think it's like 25 a month and they do once a month get together. Come and join up.

You apart of it? And yeah I will join online tomorrow. I've been looking for a club and didn't even know there was one! Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new