Tampa/Sarasota LFS

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be in the Tampa/Sarasota area in a few weeks. Any particularly good LFS I should check out? Or swaps happening?
Thanks,
Ken

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Here in Tampa we have Coral Corral, Marine Warehouse and Creative Aquariums. A few others in St Petersburg/ Clearwater area.

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be in that area in a couple months. I’ll be accompanying my wife to a conference and was planning to hang out for a few days. Was debating whether I should take a road trip one day to WWC. We will be staying in Clearwater. Seems doable based on distance. Is that a horrible idea?

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to be in that area in a couple months. I’ll be accompanying my wife to a conference and was planning to hang out for a few days. Was debating whether I should take a road trip one day to WWC. We will be staying in Clearwater. Seems doable based on distance. Is that a horrible idea?
Not really.. Takes about hour and a half to get to WWC from Tampa. From Clearwater give another 20 min depending on traffic.

BrandonV2193

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Marine Warehouse, there is also Sea life in St. Pete, they have a lot of nice coral.

Last edited:

Bounce House

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some good fish stores in the Jacksonville area I could name, but that might be a bit too long of a drive for you.

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if there is an updated answer to this? Friend of ours just moved to Tampa and gave me all his livestock for free. He’s shipping his tank and staying in the hobby, so thinking a gift card to a local LFS is in order?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back