Tang disease - spikes

  • Thread starter Thread starter CivicS14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can't add anything to the conversation but I would also like to say what an incredible job you've done so far with that fish!!
 
I can't add anything to the conversation but I would also like to say what an incredible job you've done so far with that fish!!
Thanks. I'm going to move him to a quarantine tank later today when I get home after a fw dip just to be sure. Hopefully getting out of copper and a proper diet those mucus cones will resolve on its own.
 
Sounds like a good plan. You going to run a slightly lower salinity also? That will aid him in his recovery as well. Keep us all posted!
 
Wow. Just 24 hours out of copper and mucus spikes are gone!!
 

Attachments

  • 59D25673-AF69-48D3-B546-E5E2B6012640.jpeg
    59D25673-AF69-48D3-B546-E5E2B6012640.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 81
  • FDE8DCAC-1CC2-4163-B91A-1084F609DE8A.jpeg
    FDE8DCAC-1CC2-4163-B91A-1084F609DE8A.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 65
Good work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new