Tang disease - spikes

  • Thread starter Thread starter CivicS14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can't add anything to the conversation but I would also like to say what an incredible job you've done so far with that fish!!
 
I can't add anything to the conversation but I would also like to say what an incredible job you've done so far with that fish!!
Thanks. I'm going to move him to a quarantine tank later today when I get home after a fw dip just to be sure. Hopefully getting out of copper and a proper diet those mucus cones will resolve on its own.
 
Sounds like a good plan. You going to run a slightly lower salinity also? That will aid him in his recovery as well. Keep us all posted!
 
Wow. Just 24 hours out of copper and mucus spikes are gone!!
 

Attachments

  • 59D25673-AF69-48D3-B546-E5E2B6012640.jpeg
    59D25673-AF69-48D3-B546-E5E2B6012640.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 81
  • FDE8DCAC-1CC2-4163-B91A-1084F609DE8A.jpeg
    FDE8DCAC-1CC2-4163-B91A-1084F609DE8A.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 65
Good work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new