Tang in 600l

Reef's Philosopher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
West London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What tangs can i grow out and keep in the 600l redsea
IMG_3992.png
 
Most of them, I have about 4-5 in an S650 along with many others.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new