Tang suggestions?

Zbutcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

Sorry I've been posting a ton lately and looking up a ton of stuff.

So I am upgrading to a red sea reefer 525 and i have decided I would like a purple tang. I would also like a bristletooth tang as well. I can get both extremely young and introduce them at the same time.

I am curious on people's suggestions for a great looking bristletooth tang? Also, would you suggest 3 tangs to level out the aggression? If so, what would your suggested 3rd tang be?

The tank for all intents and purposes in display is 110 gallons. And 5 feet across.

Thanks!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,love the white tail bristletooth,3rd tomini also smaller bristletooth,make sure you buy from quality know qt'ing fish ,buy all 3 same time,recommend you also qt ,before adding to display, all at same time,happy reefing :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back