• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tangerine Dreams,Banana Banshee

c.declivisowner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
15
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have 2 small frags of chalice that I need to sell
Local Pickup only around Sacramento,CA area

1.Small frag of JF Tangerine Dreams Chalice(Lineage to Jorge(Reefers Cove) here on R2R) Asking $400
2.Small frag of JF Banana Banshee Chalice(Lineage to Frank(Fab1971) here on R2R) Asking $200

Will post Pictures later
 
Looking forward to seeing pics even though it local only. Love the Banana Banshee. GLWS
 
Nice Matt! I'm glad the colonies are doing well for you. No BPC for sale :bigsmile: glws. We're going to have to teach you how to ship next :)
 
Tangerine Dreams Chalice New Price-$325
Will now consider shipping but preference will go to local buyers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new