Tangling Tangs: Yellow vs. Blue!

Tangling Tangs: Yellow vs. Blue! Which do you prefer?

  • Yellow Tangs!

    Votes: 87 56.5%
  • Blue Tangs!

    Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Impossible decision!

    Votes: 30 19.5%

  • Total voters
    154
Now if it would have said an Atlantic blue tang it would have been a different story. My vote would have been impossible decision.
Atlantic_blue_tang_surgeonfish__Acanthurus_coeruleus__-13092009a.jpg
 
Now if it would have said an Atlantic blue tang it would have been a different story. My vote would have been impossible decision.
Atlantic_blue_tang_surgeonfish__Acanthurus_coeruleus__-13092009a.jpg
Considering getting those since available locally and might capture my own as juveniles along with some fascinating native damsels
 
I’m not sure which way to answer. I greatly prefer the looks of the Blue but I like the hardiness of the yellow. I’ve tried small blue tangs in the past and I have never been able to keep one alive long term.
 
I've always been a fan of yellow tangs! Maybe it is because I had one when I was a kid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new