Tank #2

notMrDurden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
109
Reaction score
99
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been doing this salt water thing since June and decided to add a second, but larger, tank to fill with aquatic wonders.

My buddy sent me this post and the rest is history. I got the tank and equipment yesterday and the stand today. Can't wait to get her cycling
Screenshot_20221003_111459.jpg
20221007_103055.jpg
20221008_142907.jpg
 
Got the stand sanded down and painted... Hood and doors are still drying, so they aren't in here yet now, how to scape it? ... I'll probably get to that next week
20221021_220330.jpg
 
And here we are a month later and I finally sourced reasonably priced dry rock.... Not sure how I feel about it, so I'll probably change a few things up in the next week or so until I'm happy. Once I get there (or close to it) I'm going to get substrate in and get everything rolling.

20221115_212135.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new