Tank appreciation FTS

That looks awesome!!
 
Are those duncans on the right rock structure smack dab in the middle of all of the zoas?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm giving my corals too much flow.... watching your duncans have a seizure has proven me otherwise lol
 
Are those duncans on the right rock structure smack dab in the middle of all of the zoas?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm giving my corals too much flow.... watching your duncans have a seizure has proven me otherwise lol
Yes. That is actually a swim through. There used to be a hole in the rock structure and the Duncans were glued to the top section of that hole. Everything has filled in but they don’t seem to mind the zoas. Sometimes it’s crowded and I’ve had to pull out some zoas to give more space.
 
Are those duncans on the right rock structure smack dab in the middle of all of the zoas?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm giving my corals too much flow.... watching your duncans have a seizure has proven me otherwise lol
Yes. That is actually a swim through. There used to be a hole in the rock structure and the Duncans were glued to the top section of that hole. Everything has filled in but they don’t seem to mind the zoas. Sometimes it’s crowded and I’ve had to pull out some zoas to give more space.
20260430_214244.png

Here a poor picture of the Duncans before zoas took over
 
Beautiful.
 
Don't worry—you have a very beautiful aquarium. I really like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new