OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alex, I think that is true across the board. Many fish are lost in quarantine and people feel the fish came to them sick, when the truth is that all fish are sick and we make them sicker rather than allow them to cure themselves

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that I cured my wife of the night time pains from MS. I got this from Montel Williams who also has MS. I use a juicer to juice mostly fresh beets, about 5 large ones and to that I add berries, ginger (about a 5" piece) and tart apple juice. Sometimes I add plums, carrots, or other vegetables.

She drinks about 4 OZ a day over three doses. So far it has been about 3 weeks and no more night time pains as these things are anti inflammatorys.
Now if I can cure all her other MS issues, that would be great.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that I cured my wife of the night time pains from MS. I got this from Montel Williams who also has MS. I use a juicer to juice mostly fresh beets, about 5 large ones and to that I add berries, ginger (about a 5" piece) and tart apple juice. Sometimes I add plums, carrots, or other vegetables.

She drinks about 4 OZ a day over three doses. So far it has been about 3 weeks and no more night time pains as these things are anti inflammatorys.
That is fantastic! It is amazing how sometimes what has worked for centuries can be better than modern medicine.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well done!

It is awesome how some homeopathic therapies work amazingly well.

Very glad she is feeling a little better.

Good work!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This concoction seems to work very well and I also make her ginger tea every night for the digestion issues MS causes.

The prescription medications she has only makes her tired like most medications. Very few medications don't make you sleepy but drug companies are what makes the world go around. Money wise anyway. :eek:

I am sure they can cure many diseases but then what would they do?

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of it has been in there since the 60s. :)
Great time the 60s I remember them with affection. However things were a lot simpler then with less technology and as we both know often less is more.
Glad your wife is feeling better with your home made remedy. However you will have the big pharm companies complaining you could cost them millions if not billions Paul. [emoji6]
Problem fir them they can't patent natural plants etc so there is no money in such remedies for them. You should be ashamed [emoji848][emoji23][emoji2][emoji1]

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am. Most people also don't know that there is more vitamin C in Tomatoes than oranges, but there are no big tomato producers (In the US anyway) but there are huge orange producers like Tropicana and others so they always say to eat oranges for the vitamin, but no one advertises tomatoes. :eek:

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am. Most people also don't know that there is more vitamin C in Tomatoes than oranges, but there are no big tomato producers (In the US anyway) but there are huge orange producers like Tropicana and others so they always say to eat oranges for the vitamin, but no one advertises tomatoes. :eek:
No problems getting toms here Paul we get them all year round in all shops but like in the US oranges and orange drinks are what are pushed for vitamin C.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My very cool vacuum enhancing invention. All the dirt goes into the five gallon bucket and just about nothing goes to the filter on the vacuum itself. You just spin off the lid on the bucket and it lifts right up so you can dump it out.
I use it on my radial arm saw to collect sawdust. I just emptied it and there wasn't even a teaspoon of dust in the bottom vacuum part.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using this
Coloredepoxies 10002 Clear Epoxy Resin Coating 100% Solids, High Gloss For Garage Floors, Basements, Concrete and Plywood. 3 Gallon Kit

• Very flexible 100% solids, odorless, the coverage per gallon is between 125 sq. ft to 170 sq. ft
  • Non water based professional grade epoxy, waterproofing, mold and mildew resistant
  • Surface application: Plywood, concrete, bar tops
  • Impact resistant super high gloss durable finish, ultra premium non cracking or chipping
  • Zero voc & vohap free, uv resistant, application instruction included with each kit
None of that Sissy, Mary, Snowflake Home Depot, Epoxy. This is the real thing. The Home Depot stuff is only part Epoxy, the rest is Chicken Soup.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I ground down my concrete garage floor to get ready for the Epoxy.
This is the real deal! No sissy weak muriatic acid for Paul. :)
We rented one of those babies to grind our basement floor. I think you would like our basement Paul. The floor was ground down with the concrete grinder, stained with two colors of dirt colored stain, and a kinda glossy stuff to seal it a little. The ceiling we spray painted black, added a bunch of electrical stuff, and added a wall to separate my fishroom from the hang out area. We painted the walls a little tiny bit shiny beige brownish. Again, a dirt color because I am the mom of all boys and I have learned boys will be boys. We hung some cool vintage film reels on the pretty finished wall to pretty it up. It is pretty cool.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria sounds like my kind of basement. I love the vintage film reel idea. :D
There are a lot of Junk and antique shops here and in one of them is an old traffic light which I will buy when I get time. I already bought an antique ice box which is in our living room as a wine box. Very cool. :rolleyes:

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria sounds like my kind of basement. I love the vintage film reel idea. :D
There are a lot of Junk and antique shops here and in one of them is an old traffic light which I will buy when I get time. I already bought an antique ice box which is in our living room as a wine box. Very cool. :rolleyes:
Omg, that sounds like an awesome way to use an antique ice box.
The other thing nice about our basement floor is that salt water does not harm it. Not that I have tested the durability 10 times or something.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back