Tank breakdown/cleanup sale.

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

spscrackhead

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
350
Reaction score
137
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used brs jumbo co2 scrubber with legs and three 7.5 lb bags of media. I prefer local pick up because shipping the reactor is likely going to be expensive.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/duo-...D=7866&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/colo...D=8195&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products
20221130_100820.jpg 20221130_101229.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new