Tank Breakdown - Livestock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briko03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Briko03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down the tank. Equipment will follow after the livestock is sold.

Located in Longmeadow Ma. Willing to give discounts for multiple item purchases.

Coral:

Large Green Mushroom. $50
0e815be7fee393d4dceffa63c00e448f.jpg

ba88b2a3eddcd699e77a7900e48a8bf6.jpg


Hammer $45
Bubble coral $45
42297b514458d45118f810438c765136.jpg


Rbta $60
(With rock and some polyps)
8d64b2defc324bb400b6e690d2532914.jpg

c59f99fa545bf4d0287535f2dfcafc30.jpg


Mixed colony A $50
3d65c0596249adec74a141a5fea2490e.jpg


Mixed colony B $50
09153f955b62da7fbd5974c75f80a88a.jpg


Mixed colony C $40
a2af6ef139e3196c001c5def7116bf10.jpg


Mixed colony D $45
73f7961864951439be239689025c2dda.jpg


More to come...
 
Mixed colony E $40
fab6e5c12e789e93201b9a4da5ff54f9.jpg


Not sure what this is, I think just a star polyp?
$30
c5bf973c2f9892acd318596034e3cda2.jpg


Frogspawn $35
a8396598cba2ff489718344434881a38.jpg


Gorilla Nipples $35
1ef36e5d4f1bc26644344bc08453795f.jpg


(Also have a smaller group for $15)

Red mushroom $10
b3bf3c5cb9a388fbf9f5a934f8dc90da.jpg


Green mushrooms $20
323bf51c5fa3f80eae1853e7083680fb.jpg


Monti Cap $15
ca206721c8026441ae805ac78d59584f.jpg


Liverock mostly all from Marcorocks $2/lb
ddd847fd153f594c1a139634fe456633.jpg


Fish:
Yellow tang $50
Kole tang $50
Adult pair lrg Black ice clowns $140
Orange tail goby $15

249de4c91a64a5372006b7e1544d1694.jpg
 
I live in Agawam. Are you getting out of the hobby? I may be interested in the bubble and hammer.
 
Yes the hammer, anemone and bubble are still available. I do have some interest in them from Craigslist though so act fast
 
Sorry everyone. Some things came up and I had to put the tank sale on hold. Everything is still available for those who are interested.
 
Hi,i am in springfield mass insterested when can stop by ur house to see what you selling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new