• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown - lots for sale

Item Price
40 - 1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
**SORRY NO SHIPPING** Pickup Pasadena CA or can meet in surrounding cities

* 3 x Neptune Sky led Lights with 60” rms rail …all 3 come with rms slide and 2 have a printed reef shade. All in great working condition for everything $1000

* Mode low iron glass tank 48x24x20 external overflow with 3 drains and 2 returns and very nicely done plumbing. comes with 2 sumps (1 has to be resealed). Also comes with VCA random flow generator. $650

* 48" Aqua Illumination Blade Grow led with hanging kit $320

* Inbird heater/cooler controller with 300 watt titanium heater $40

sky led.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new