• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown sale

Item Price
20-175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shnetts

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nowhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Breaking down a 20 gal full setup.

—Sicce Syncra 1.0 Brand new - $40

—Sicce shark 150 skimmer Brand new - $90

**All prices included shipping to the continental USA**

IMG_1092.jpeg IMG_1094.jpeg IMG_1095.jpeg IMG_1096.jpeg IMG_1097.jpeg IMG_1099.jpeg IMG_1098.jpeg IMG_1100.jpeg IMG_1102.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You selling wave makers?
 
hello, i am new and im trying to send you a private message, but am completely lost on how to. please help:loudly-crying-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new