• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Potentially considering breaking down my tank. Gauging interest on here. Located in Austin Texas suburbs. Everything from the tank, to the livestock would be up. This is just a feeler post to see how much interest there would be if I decide to pull the trigger.. and a new post with a complete list would be made.

Some of the equipment

*Reef octopus classic 200 int 8” protein skimmer
*kessil ap 700
*2 kessil A series mounting arms
*1 kessil A series gooseneck
*1 kessil A360N-E tuna blue
*various-8 controllable dc pump reef octopus 2700gph
*led refractometer
*800 watt finnex
*frag cutting board
*BRS coral propagation kit
*magnetic coral frag rock
*multiple frag racks
*Tunze ATO 3155- replaced motor.. isn’t super quiet and can’t remember if it ever was
*Triton 44 Sump trigger system sku 210986. Came with slight hairline crack above water line from BRS.. have never had an issue with anything and doesn’t leak.. didn’t even bother to make them ship a new one.

* of course there’s more but this is a start

Livestock-

*1 purple tang
*1 blue tang
*6 clownfish.. Lightning maroon, black snowflake x2, 1 Clarki, orange snowflake, 1 Pecurla

Tons of mixed snails, hermit crabs, peppermint shrimp (if I can find them).

Corals-

Orange Octospawn
Blue ricordia (multiple head)
Green ricordia (multiple head)
Orange ricordia

Zoas- (I’ll have a complete list when I get home as the list is fairly extensive).

I will sell higher ends probably per polyp and the rest potentially by the plug.

Little shop of horrors
Charmanders
Pixie dusts
La Lakers
Bow tie blasters
Marvin the martians
Circus
Rasta
Pandora
Purple monsters
Lemon drop
Tree house of horror
Mind tricks
Pink diamonds
Eagle eyes
Radioactive dragon eyes
Orange bam bams
Blueberry pies
Whammin watermelons
Utter chaos
Rainbow vdm
Rainbow hornets
Purple hornets
King Midas
Pink hippo
Beauty and beast
Jurassic parks
Laffy taffy’s
Blue tubs
Crazy clowns

Again probably some I’m missing but if there’s enough interest In this post then it’ll be updated with complete list.

Custom tank and stand - measurements will be up should this move forward.

Prices and pictures will be up if there’s enough interest. If this is posted in the wrong section I apologize and will move it to the correct spot. I’ve never shipped before- but would be willing to try with the the zoas etc.

495E96C6-960A-474F-98C7-9DBB7A20E00C.jpeg

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank look good sorry to see you go, but post a price before it get removed and no attention

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank look good sorry to see you go, but post a price before it get removed and no attention
May wanna post individual post to get more attention.,... maybe like that octospawn.. but per forum rules, you must add prices

OP
OP
A

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay.. yeah I’ll have to update it. The thing is I was trying to see if there was interest before I officially put it all up and prices for everything. I don’t want someone to say they want something and then I don’t get enough interest to make the sales... because if I start unloading it’s going to be everything goes not this or that.
I’ll take it down in a moment.. is there somewhere else I can post this?

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay.. yeah I’ll have to update it. The thing is I was trying to see if there was interest before I officially put it all up and prices for everything. I don’t want someone to say they want something and then I don’t get enough interest to make the sales... because if I start unloading it’s going to be everything goes not this or that.
I’ll take it down in a moment.. is there somewhere else I can post this?
What are the dimensions of the tank?

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in the purple tang and all 6 clowns if they already play nice.....

I might be interested in big sections of no-name zoas too. Nothing crazy though

OP
OP
A

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made a post with the corals.

all the fish do play nicely together in the current setup. The clarki can be a bit of an butt to the lightning maroon but that’s about it.

again just message me if there’s any questions in regards to pictures (needing more, better quality etc), or if you wanna throw me an offer, or whatever. Worst I can do is say I’m good.

again I’m in Austin texas- I have never shipped before so if that’s something that you’d be interested in I’d be willing to attempt- but I’d need some assistance. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

fish/equipment/rocks to follow after I’m able to unload the Coral.

Thanks everyone.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back