• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Breakdown

LordNecro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I'm moving away for college soon and no one will be able to maintain my tank so I'm going to have to break down my tank.
I'm hoping to find someone who can help me break down my tank and perhaps help sell my livestock. I'm not shipping any of the livestock as I have no experience. Also open to pickup
My end goal is letting my livestock go to someone that can take care of them better than I can/have.

My tank has been running for almost a year and a half now, my current livestock consists of:
2 Clownfish (Black storm and a Mocha/Orange storm)
Pink streak wrasse
Cleaning crew (Hermit crabs, snails, cleaner shrimp, etc)

ASD HG Torch (2 head, little bit retracted for the past week but been getting better recently after a wc)
NY Knicks Torch (4h)
UC Ironman Blasto (3 big heads, 2 babies)
Rdpd Blasto (Multiple heads, 10+)
GMK Zoa (7 heads + 2 babies)
Money Shot (6 heads + 1 baby)
Mythical Corals Electus Mushroom (2 large red, 2 medium with yellow + red, 4+ babies)
Rainbow Scoly

If interested, I can also sell my tank equipment or just throw them in a bundle for a cheap price. (Red Sea Max Nano (20 gallon, AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro 120P - Auto Top Off System, Trigger Systems Triton ATO 5 Gallon Reservoir, 100W Eheim Jager Aquarium Heater, EcoTech Vortech MP10WQD Quietdrive Propeller Pump, etc)

I'll attach some photos below, sorry but they're very bad. Been busy the last few months so haven't been taking the best care of my livestock but still healthy and growing. Some frags like the GMK have changed color from when I purchased which is probably due to lighting. However, I'm not confident on how to price/if my price would even be fair given the current condition/coloring. If interested, I have pictures from a year ago when I was first adding coral/from the sellers.
image3.jpg
image6.jpg
image8.jpg
image7.jpg

Last edited:

taha89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you want Asd hg? And would you ship it to Houston TX

Bmw015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the coral.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back